Displays, trays, inserts, parts, housings, containers, soap molds, candy molds, clam shells, widgets, bins, prototyping and the list goes on.
At American Packaging we pride ourselves on being extremely flexible, and having a multitude of processes available to develop and produce your product. This flexibility gives us choices on which process best meets the needs of your project, and best fits your budget.
- Thermoforming, or Vacuum Forming, produces high quality parts and typically has a much lower startup cost than other methods of plastic forming.
- Complete in-house Design, CAD/CAM, CNC, Machining, Prototyping, Wood Working, Die Cutting, a wide range of Post Processing, Packaging, and Shipping.
- From high volume orders down to projects where only one part is needed. We welcome small orders or projects.
- Parts up to 28” X 54”, with plastic thickness from 0.010 to 0.250, sheets or film.
- Black, white, stock colors, and the full range of custom colors.
- A variety of plastics, HIPS, ABS, PET, HDPE, Kydex, Anti-stat, Recycled, & more. We use materials made in the USA.
- Moulds can be made from MDF, Engineered Wood, Composites, Epoxies, Aluminum, 3D printed, & more.
- Family owned and operated since 1983.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help with your project or idea.